Monday, March 17, 2008

Geneva Final: Here ' s to The Strange

thebohochick.blogspot.com

Mansory Mercedes - McLaren SLR thebohochick
Mansory is the onliest outfit that drew two spots on this not - thus - august - guide. I don ' t fancy to conformed the person who would buy this car. Markedly.

Bentley by Zagato www.thebohochick.blogspot.com
I regard Zagato cars, particularly of the twin - incubus intermixture. And I idolatry the Bentley Continental GT. But I ' m not sure they mingle. To my eye, the doubly bubbly survey that ' s so auspicious on Alfas and Maseratis of the 1950s doesn ' t set right to a car this vast. Still, I ' m pleased that licensed are general designers and coachbuilders that will still end bespoke effort for fully uptown humans.

Spyker C8 Peking - to - Paris
This sedan / SUV / design statement wasn ' t new here at Geneva, but certain still pegs the strange meter. Spykers are beautifully finished, sane engineered, delighted scarce cars; the rebirth of a extensive ancient Dutch denomination. But each is stranger, and pull my presupposition, uglier than the meeting. This one draws a lot of looks, although not all of them are enamored.

Lumeneo Smera
The label alone ought to announce you something. Undoubted ' s technically a car, through bodily has four wheels, and leans into corners good-hearted of akin a motorcycle. But the petite Italian broadcaster that was inside when I snapped this photo was cramped and dolorous, and a bloke selfsame me ( 5 ' 11 ", 260 pounds ) wouldn ' t stand a chance. By comparison, I desideratum something goodly - like an Austin - Healey " Bugeye " Sprite.

Vigour
Talking of Sprites, this smiley dwarf solar / electric car was among the cuter fare here. Not affirmative about that color scheme, and know stuff ' s not much side effect protection. But because something to heap on your private island, mask no worries about having to boat gas over on a craft, substantial would substitute unbiased the ticket.

No comments: